Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 10

Warning!!! Cuteness Ahead!!

Mommy took me to Sears to have my pictures taken again yesterday. I slept all the way there, so once we got inside, I wasn't exactly in the mood for pictures.




But Sue was so much fun, as always, and I eventually warmed up and started having so much fun!














After I wowed everybody with my cuteness in that outfit, Mommy put me in my favorite new dress that my friend Mariah P. gave me. They weren't prepared for this:
















Then Mommy stripped me down naked and I showed them this:




Then, Sue actually let me do my favorite thing ever...take a bath!! Well, kinda...






And then, we got to play my favorite game of all time, Peek-A-Boo!







After all that fun, Mommy put another outfit on me that my friend Mariah P. gave me. (I promise my Mommy really does buy me clothes.) By this point, I was losing interest in the whole picture thing, and would much rather just play with my toes...





I started crying when they made me stop playing with my toes, so Mommy let me hold my friend Joey...



My friend Joey always makes me happy!!

Mommy says if I don't stop taking such cute pictures I'm gonna have to get a job to help her and Daddy pay for the dang things....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's almost too cute for her own good!