Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 23

Oooh That Smell

So, I'm laying on the bed talking to Damon when in walks Teagan, naked as a jaybird. She is jabbering away as she grabs my hands and says, "Come on, Mama." She mumbles something as Damon asks, "Where are your clothes?" but the only word I hear from her is "poop".

I ask her to repeat herself and again, all I understand is "poop". So I ask her, "Did you poop?" She smiles and nods. "Where?!?" I ask her. She points at her booty. I say, "No...where did you poop?" She smiles, takes me by the hand and leads me to the living room.


Motherhood is so glamorous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put it in her baby book, it will be great for bribery when she is 16! teehee

--Kathy