Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 16

Teagan Tuesday #34: Suds!!!!

While Mommy was in the shower this morning, I decided to entertain myself by emptying an entire bottle of shampoo onto the bathroom rug. Boy was Mommy mad! She thought it was an easy fix by throwing the rug into the washer. Hee-hee. Daddy ran into the bathroom after hearing the washer making an awful noise. He noticed suds coming out of the overflow hose on the back of the washer. He grabbed a hold of the washer to scoot it forward and throw a towel behind it, when the door flew open and suds poured out!

2 comments:

Laurasw said...

That is sooooo FUNNY!!! If it had happened at my house I probably would have had three dogs running around with suds EVERYWHERE!

Christy said...

OK, I hve now made myself a mental note. If anyone ever spills a bottle of shampoo on a rug, do not toss in the washer!! sorry you had such a mess to clean up, but thanks for sharing and giving me a laugh!