Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 24

The Big Party!

I started my party by blowing bubbles with all of my friends. Here I am with Jayla, Mariah P., Mariah E., Tyler, Daytin, and Big Cousin Bethany.


Blowing bubbles is my favorite and we all had so much fun!


After all of that hard playing it was time for cake and ice cream! See the cute cake Grammy made just for me!!!




Here's Daddy lighting the candles! I was sure to remind him that the fire is HOT!!!


I felt soooo special as everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me!


Here's the other cake that Mommy had made. Everyone else had to share it!


After the cake and ice cream it was time for presents! Mommy and Cousin Bethany were there to keep me on track! I had sooo many presents!


I also had my friend Mariah E. to help me open them!


Oh, and my friend Tyler!


I got sooo many new books, which are my favorite!




Meanwhile, my friend Bryton was hiding under the table!

And see the new bubble mower Uncle Casey got me???


And the ESPN T-Ball that Grammy got me??? I just know Tyler and I will have so much fun with it!


After all my gifts were open it was time to play in the water! Jayla points out that my dress is wet!


Before long she decides I'm on to something!

And pretty soon my friend Brynton is all wet, too! Isn't he cute?!?


Once my dress is good and wet I decided I wasn't so happy about it. So I stripped down and put on a Spider Man Little Swimmer!



At the end of the day I was really tired and had some really wild hair!!!

Thank you to everyone who came out and played with me, bought me gifts and helped to make my Birthday sooo special! And thanks to everyone who helped Mommy and Daddy get everything together! I had a blast!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like she had a fabulous party with lots of fun! Happy belated birthday to her. (my internet was out on her actual birthday, and then things got crazy around here so I wasn't online much.) I also read your two year letter to her, and as always, it made me cry. Teagan is so, so, so lucky to have such awesome parents. I just love reading about her adventures here.

Anonymous said...

Teagan
You are such a lucky little girl who is surrounded with such love. So many people adore you, T. Grammy included. I will always treasure the times I spend with you.
You had such a great time at your party. Your mommmy and daddy worked so hard to insure that you did. And as usual, it was a hit.
Love
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Lou, you did such a great job for the party. It was a lot of fun. Teagan is lucky to have such a great mommy! Love yas!
uncle casey